There is nothing cheap about the look and feel of the X-Bolt rotary magazine. It’s designed to be reliable and endure the punishment that will break lookalikes from competitors. Keep an extra magazine (or two) in your pocket to facilitate a quick reload when it counts.
- Detachable rotary magazine constructed from a durable lightweight polymer
- Feeds cartridges directly in line with the bolt, instead of offset as with traditional leaf-spring magazines for a straight path right into the chamber
- Ergonomic magazine-mounted release
- Magnum caliber holds three cartridges
- Standard caliber holds four cartridges
- Unique design holds U.S. patent numbers: 8,156,675; 8,484,875 and 8,745,912