Rival (n) – A person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for SUPERIORITY in the same field of activity.
Canik is proud to introduce the next wave of superior handguns with the Canik Rival series. This revolutionary firearm was designed to level the playing field for the competitive shooter without breaking the bank!
The Canik SFx Rival has a total length of 8.1”, a height of 5.7”, a 1.41” width, a 5” barrel, and an overall weight of 29.5 oz. With these specifications the Canik SFx Rival can compete in IDPA, IPSC, and USPSA without restrictions. The Canik Rival is available in Canik Rival Grey with Cerakoted gold accents and in an all-black configuration called the Canik SFx Rival Dark Side. With adjustable fiber optic sights, a lightened 90° diamond cut aluminum flat trigger, reversible magazine releases and sizes, ambidextrous slide release, aggressively serrated and ported slide, 1913 Picatinny rail, external mag-well, 3 grip back strap sizes, double undercut trigger guard, ergonomically redesigned beavertail, aggressive grip texturing, and a completely modular setup, the SFx Rival is ready to win right out of the box!
- Fiber Reinforced Full-Size Polymer Frame
- Long Barrel for Competition Shooting
- Single Action Trigger Mechanism
- Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Warren® Tactical Fiber Optic Sight Set
- Optic Ready with 4 Interfaces for Red-Dot Profiles
- Ergonomic Frame Design with Changeable Backstraps
- Extended Slide Stop
- Integral Accessory Picatinny Rail (MIL-STD-1913)
- Extendable Side Changeable Magazine Catch (4 Sizes)
- +2 Polymer Magazine Extension
- Tenifer or Cerakote® over Tenifer Finish
- Nickel Plated Firing Control Components
- Holster, Magazine Loader, Thread Protector Wrench and Cleaning kit