Dipped Kryptek Typhon camo, back-bored, Invector Plus interchangeable choke, hard chrome barrel and chamber, TRUGLO front fiber optic sight and more.
A sleek finish to match the smooth operation of this extremely versatile shotgun. Built to accept interchangeable Invector-Plus chokes, this gun is good for more than just close quarter shooting. The Kyrptek Typhon camo finish doesn’t just look great, it provides excellent protection against the elements.
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Anodized black finish; Drilled and tapped for scope base; Kryptek Typhon camouflage finish
- BARREL – 18” matte black finish; Hard chrome chamber and bore; Kryptek Typhon camouflage finish
- ACTION – 12 gauge and 20 gauge, 3” chamber; Pump-action; Kryptek Typhon camouflage finish
- STOCK – Composite; Kryptek Typhon camouflage finish
- FEATURES – One Invector-Plus choke tube (CYL); Sling swivel studs; Brass bead front sight plus a removable TRUGLO fiber-optic sight; Inflex Technology recoil pad
Item Number512347395 UPC048702009754 Gauge12 Chamber Length3″ Barrel Length18″ Overall Length38 1/2″ Length of Pull13 3/4″ Drop at Comb1 3/8″ Drop at Heel1 5/8″ Weight6 lbs 8 oz Magazine Capacity5, 2 3/4″ shells Barrel FinishKryptek Typhon Stock FinishKryptek Typhon Chokes IncludedCylinder Receiver FinishKryptek Typhon Dura Touch FinishNo Chamber FinishChrome Plated Chamber and Bore Front SightBrass Bead Choke SystemInvector-Plus Flush Barrel MaterialSteel Stock MaterialComposite Recoil PadInflex 1 CheckeringTextured Grip Panels Sling Swivel StudsMatte Blued Receiver MaterialAluminum Alloy Trigger FinishMatte Trigger Guard FinishMatte Bolt Slide FinishMatte Black Chrome Magazine TypeTubular Trigger MaterialSteel Trigger Guard MaterialComposite Trigger Guard EngravingNone Choke Wrench IncludedNone